No matter what line of business you are in, every professional facility or building should have at least one entrance equipped with an access control unit. Security vendors will assist you in seamless integration, allowing you to expedite customer service and improve efficiency immediately.
Strategy, of course, is the name of the game, and a quality security vendor will help you determine the course of action that best fits your business and its needs.
For example, if your business recently experienced turnover in a leadership position, big changes may be called for. You may choose to overhaul the locks and install access control units on your main employee entrance, as well as a separate highly trafficked point of entry to use for deliveries and third-party vendors. This allows your managers to maintain complete visibility and control while eliminating the confusion and frustration that results from bottlenecking.
Professionally installed, cloud-based access control units offer game-changing benefits:
- Access real-time accounts of all persons coming and going from your building, as well as detailed logs of events occurring on-site.
- Manage multiple locations and readers simultaneously. You can control one door or 100.
- Grant mobile credentials on the fly from any Internet-connected device from almost anywhere in the world.
- Program specific alerts and actions and lock/unlock doors remotely.
- Eliminate the need for most perimeter keys (as well as lock replacement and rekeying expenses) while reducing the risk of theft, loss, and vulnerability.
- Integrate with lighting and thermostat systems and help your workplace work smarter. Program utilities on a room-to-room or occupancy basis and cut down on power bills.
- Reduce your reliance on in-house IT significantly.
Secom specializes in cloud-based access control units that can be seamlessly integrated with other security measures, offering property managers complete convenience and control at any time and from any place in the world.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you optimize your management of multiple properties and ask about our in-house financing.