Most small businesses – and many corporations, even – don’t have the bandwidth, manpower, or particular skills to manage their own security systems 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Regardless of whether you need coverage for a single door, or a multi-faceted facility, fully managed security services can provide your company with peace of mind and increased productivity in the following 3 ways:
- They’re reliable: Professionally trained central monitoring crews are knowledgeable of the ins and outs of the access control, alarm, and CCTV systems installed on your property, and are therefore equipped to provide optimal service for your security systems around the clock.
- They’re customizable. Fully managed security services allow you to fashion a response plan that fits your business’s unique needs and will be fulfilled by skilled agents who follow your company’s protocols and standards to a T. Low monthly fees keep things under constant supervision by skilled personnel.
- They’re comprehensive. In the case of faulty or damaged equipment, technicians can be dispatched to provide repairs immediately, preventing disruption to your workflow, and ensuring continuous productivity and customer support.
Secom, LLC, offers 24/7 continuous monitoring services, allowing your business to focus on its mission objectives while our security team focuses on its already established safeguards, such as:
- Access control. Process and run reports, add and delete cardholders, manage databases, and much more, without ever lifting a finger. We do it all for you.
- Alarm system monitoring. With fully managed security services, you will be alerted to any unusual activity or malfunctions immediately. Better yet, system alerts never go unnoticed and notifications are sent directly to the client, making false alarms a thing of the past.
- Video Surveillance. No longer will you need to log into your CCTV feed every morning to see if everything is copacetic. Secom’s fully managed services keep tabs on your cameras and coverage 24 hours a day. If anything goes sideways, for any reason, the techs at our central monitoring station can manage the issue remotely.
Your business should be booming, not bogged down with the daily minutiae of security monitoring. Secom can help your team refocus their energies on the job at hand, while helping your agency remain punctual, profitable, and safe. Contact us today to learn more.