With the dawn of 2021, businesses will – and should – be looking for new ways to work more efficiently, in order to mitigate any unfortunate financial impacts from the previous year. Here’s a hot tip: why not start with your utility bill? By integrating smart thermostats and alarm systems, you can save your team time and money, while helping it to operate more efficiently.
Benefit from these features:
- Automation: Your smart thermostat can be programmed to shut down when no one is in your building or facility. Set weekly schedules that adjust temperature based on specific criteria you establish. Or opt to have settings switch automatically when you arm the system before heading home for the night.
- Connectivity: One of the biggest benefits of a smart thermostat is Internet connectivity. Many systems can access up-to-date weather reports and automatically adjust indoor temps to accommodate outdoor conditions and climate in real-time. Geolocation can also be used to manage your business’ thermostat based on the whereabouts of you or your team.
- Specificity: When integrated with alarm systems, your smart thermostat can leverage sensors in various rooms to manage comfort at a much more specific level. Set controls in your lobby, for example, to keep things warm during the winter during periods of high traffic.
- Learning: Many smart thermostats work with your alarm system to “learn” your preferred heating patterns and will automatically adjust over time without your involvement. Of course, these settings can always be manually overridden.
- Analytics: To more effectively lower heating and energy costs and usage, you will need to rely on data that gauges your ongoing consumption. Smart thermostats provide detailed reports – accessible at any time – that outline your output and show you areas where improvements can be made.
Integrated smart thermostats and alarm systems from Secom, LLC can help your business make better, more efficient use of its resources. Ask us how we can help you save money and time by setting you up with a single, intuitive user interface that allows you to manage programs and settings from multiple locations simultaneously from any Internet connected device:
- Check arming status.
- Set times and temperatures.
- Identify activity patterns and trends across properties.
- Create automation applicable for all locations.
- And more!
Contact us today to learn more about our non-proprietary systems and how we can help you stay in the red in the coming year.