Secom is consistently approached by Defense Contractors complaining about other vendors’ slow service and lack of accountability. We have a clear advantage over other UL 2050 providers in that we can provide UL 2050 and DOD monitoring services on existing systems. While other providers offer takeover services, theirs involve substantial and often unnecessary costs in hopes of realizing a quick profit. Secom normally has a zero upfront cost to takeover your certified system. Our yearly fees are the lowest in the industry. Our service is second to none as this was the basis of starting Secom years ago.
- 4 Top Security Tools that Reduce Risk and Protect Important Investments
- 3 Security Tips to Consider When Shutting Your Office for Thanksgiving
- 4 Ways Restaurant Security Solutions Protect the Industry from Unsafe Practices
- The No. 1 Question to Ask Yourself Before Installing Security Solutions
- How Many Access Control Units Does My Facility Need?