Secom is consistently approached by Defense Contractors complaining about other vendors’ slow service and lack of accountability. We have a clear advantage over other UL 2050 providers in that we can provide UL 2050 and DOD monitoring services on existing systems. While other providers offer takeover services, theirs involve substantial and often unnecessary costs in hopes of realizing a quick profit. Secom normally has a zero upfront cost to takeover your certified system. Our yearly fees are the lowest in the industry. Our service is second to none as this was the basis of starting Secom years ago.
- Two Credentials Will Enter, But Which Will Win? Proximity vs. Smart Cards
- The Cost of a Data Breach Could Sink Your Company
- Beat the Heat this Summer with Thermostat Controls for Businesses
- Security Camera Placement is Critical for These 5 Areas of Your Business
- Secom, LLC Expands into New Territory with Columbia and Hampton Roads Offices