Secom is consistently approached by Defense Contractors complaining about other vendors’ slow service and lack of accountability. We have a clear advantage over other UL 2050 providers in that we can provide UL 2050 and DOD monitoring services on existing systems. While other providers offer takeover services, theirs involve substantial and often unnecessary costs in hopes of realizing a quick profit. Secom normally has a zero upfront cost to takeover your certified system. Our yearly fees are the lowest in the industry. Our service is second to none as this was the basis of starting Secom years ago.
- 4 Features Managed Detection and Response Teams Must Have to Deliver Threat Intelligence
- 5 Ways Integrated Security Systems Boost Your Commercial Business’s Efficiency
- 3 Steps to Enhancing Your School’s Security & Emergency Preparedness
- 6 Questions to Consider While Evaluating Visitor Management Systems for Your School
- Cloud-Based Security Systems vs. Premise-Based Systems – Which is More Secure?