Secom is consistently approached by Defense Contractors complaining about other vendors’ slow service and lack of accountability. We have a clear advantage over other UL 2050 providers in that we can provide UL 2050 and DOD monitoring services on existing systems. While other providers offer takeover services, theirs involve substantial and often unnecessary costs in hopes of realizing a quick profit. Secom normally has a zero upfront cost to takeover your certified system. Our yearly fees are the lowest in the industry. Our service is second to none as this was the basis of starting Secom years ago.
- Retail Shrinkage is an Expanding, Expensive Problem
- Security Ruling Could Cost Contractors Billions in Compliance Measures
- Pandemic and Unrest May Result in Increased Response Time for Your Business
- 3 Steps to an Optimal Security Plan for Your Commercial Business
- Gauging the Effectiveness of Thermal Imaging Systems