Secom is consistently approached by Defense Contractors complaining about other vendors’ slow service and lack of accountability. We have a clear advantage over other UL 2050 providers in that we can provide UL 2050 and DOD monitoring services on existing systems. While other providers offer takeover services, theirs involve substantial and often unnecessary costs in hopes of realizing a quick profit. Secom normally has a zero upfront cost to takeover your certified system. Our yearly fees are the lowest in the industry. Our service is second to none as this was the basis of starting Secom years ago.
- Tips to Avoid False Alarms When Returning to the Workplace
- Ensure a ‘Frictionless’ Return to the Office Following the Pandemic
- Cooler Heads Prevail When It Comes to Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Don’t Get Trapped by Proprietary Managed Access Control Tactics
- Do You Have Your Company Vendor List Updated in Case of an Emergency?