Secom is consistently approached by Defense Contractors complaining about other vendors’ slow service and lack of accountability. We have a clear advantage over other UL 2050 providers in that we can provide UL 2050 and DOD monitoring services on existing systems. While other providers offer takeover services, theirs involve substantial and often unnecessary costs in hopes of realizing a quick profit. Secom normally has a zero upfront cost to takeover your certified system. Our yearly fees are the lowest in the industry. Our service is second to none as this was the basis of starting Secom years ago.
- The Top 4 Reasons to Hire an Authorized UL 2050 Provider
- Choosing the Best Door Access Control Systems for Large and Small Businesses
- How Different Industries Are Leveraging Mobile Access Control in 2022
- 3 Reasons Professional SCIF Solutions Remain Critical to Our Nation’s Security
- You Too Can Achieve Exemplary Inventory Control with RFID Solutions