Secom is consistently approached by Defense Contractors complaining about other vendors’ slow service and lack of accountability. We have a clear advantage over other UL 2050 providers in that we can provide UL 2050 and DOD monitoring services on existing systems. While other providers offer takeover services, theirs involve substantial and often unnecessary costs in hopes of realizing a quick profit. Secom normally has a zero upfront cost to takeover your certified system. Our yearly fees are the lowest in the industry. Our service is second to none as this was the basis of starting Secom years ago.
- 3 Clear Reasons to Migrate Video Surveillance (and More) to the Cloud
- 4 Ways Access Control and Surveillance Protect Properties During Resident Turnover
- 4 Steps to Choosing the Best Credentialing System for Your Business
- The Top 3 Security Vendor Qualities Property Managers Should Be Looking For
- 4 Ways Integrated, Intuitive Security Systems Make Vacations Stress Free