Secom was approached by a brand new defense contractor to the DC/VA Metro area. Being new to any area can pose challenges; additionally they were welcoming a new FSO to their staff. Utilizing our 50+ years of designing and implementing experience, our team not only proposed an affordable system but provided the paperwork upfront for certification. There wasn’t a single need that wasn’t filled for them or for their sponsor. Secom offered the step by step support and reassuring confidence the customer needs AND deserves during those scrutinizing and stringent times. This began with the bidding process straight through to the burn in and finally the walk test with the customer’s sponsor.
- How Responsive Security Service Can Make the Holidays Bright (and Safe)
- 3 Ways SCIF Installation Experts Ensure FSOs Get Home for the Holidays
- 10 Action Items to Implement Today to Create a Safer School Community
- 4 Ways to Prevent Vandalism and Ward Off Tricksters this Halloween
- Integrated Security Measures Can Help to Squash ‘Swatting’ Threats