Secom was approached by a brand new defense contractor to the DC/VA Metro area. Being new to any area can pose challenges; additionally they were welcoming a new FSO to their staff. Utilizing our 50+ years of designing and implementing experience, our team not only proposed an affordable system but provided the paperwork upfront for certification. There wasn’t a single need that wasn’t filled for them or for their sponsor. Secom offered the step by step support and reassuring confidence the customer needs AND deserves during those scrutinizing and stringent times. This began with the bidding process straight through to the burn in and finally the walk test with the customer’s sponsor.
- Demand Certainty from Security Measures When Facing an Uncertain World
- The Challenges (and Dangers) of Using Legacy Security Systems
- The Main Physical Security Controls Protecting a SCIF
- Why Security Training for Your Team is Essential to Successful Safeguards
- Should Video Surveillance Remain Operable During Extended Business Closures?