Unlimited Ways to Keep Watch
Whether outfitting your institutional facility with one security camera or 1,000, Secom’s closed-circuit television solutions (CCTV) can help you keep tabs on your place of business 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Our network-based solutions offer impeccable, high-definition clarity and abundant storage courtesy of our state-of-the-art DVRs. Most importantly, our products are non-proprietary, which means that you will never be trapped into purchasing equipment with prohibitive service requirements.
See the difference with Secom:
- Keep an eye on your property’s most critical areas, such as elevators, storage lockers, loading docks, and more.
- Access and manage live and recorded video 24 hours a day from any location using an app on your smartphone or mobile device.
- Seamlessly integrate your CCTV systems with alarms and access control for increased efficiency and safety.
Get More Out of Your Surveillance in the Cloud
Cloud-based video surveillance is increasingly becoming the preferred choice for commercial and institutional business owners throughout the country.
Secom’s cloud-based solutions make it easy to see why:
- Swift and simple installation: Secom’s plug & play technology makes setup a breeze and eliminates the need to manage recorders.
- Save on upfront costs. A minimal monthly fee provides high quality, high-definition video surveillance around the clock.
- Scalability made simple: Add or upgrade multiple cloud-based security cameras to meet your company’s specific needs.
- Automatic upgrades and backup: Maintenance is a snap, as all available updates are made instantaneously in the cloud. You never have to lift a finger to ensure your surveillance systems stay current and viable.
- Advanced safeguards: A limited reliance on hardware means your video is stored safely in the cloud, preventing damage, loss, or theft of physical media. Additionally, business owners receive immediate notification if one of our cloud-based security cameras fails to connect for any reason.
Whatever your bandwidth needs, Secom can accommodate with network or cloud-based security cameras that brings your business into full focus.