Security & Emergency Preparedness
Are You Prepared?
When a security or emergency incident occurs, the safety of the people and property within your facility depends on your level of preparedness.
Secom, LLC is a trusted name in the security industry offering professional guidance, installation, and integration to commercial, institutional, and government clients across the U.S. over the last 20 years.
Site Security Assessment
Prioritized Phasing Strategy
Security Training and Education
Enhancement of Existing Security Technology
Installation and Integration of New Technology
Take Our Security Technology Preparedness Test (STPT)
How Secom Can Help
Secom, LLC follows the security guidelines from the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA), the emergency response framework of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and the unique needs of our clients to develop the best course of action for preparedness and ultimately improve your response to security and emergency incidents.
- FEMA – IS Emergency Response Certifications
- NFPA-PS – NFPA 3000 Program Specialist
- ARS-1 – Active Risk Survival Certification
- ATI – ALICE Active Shooter Training Certification
- ASBO – School Security Conference Certification
- ARC – First Aid, CPR, and AED Certification
- STB – Stop the Bleed Bleeding Control Certification
- HCPD – Workplace Violence Seminar